Anyone who’s studied Hillary Clinton knows she wrote her college thesis on Saul Alinsky who was a self-proclaimed Marxist/Socialist/Communist and was the person who mentored her. But what you’re probably unaware of is Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals which she’s implementing to run her campaign.
Alinsky was a criminal, an adviser to the mafia on a variety of crimes and in college, figured out a great scam that he theorized, implemented and watched work. This scam was the basis for his book “12 Rules for Radicals” which for some reason, eludes Democrats and liberals everywhere.
Ignorant Clinton supporters are allowing her to run her scam on them while she builds her supreme state of being which Alinsky wrote about in his How To Create a Social State. One by one, she’s using both of these to build herself up, while at the same time destroying America.
If you read her thesis called, “There is Only One Fight” you’ll see, she’s had this plan of running for President since she was just a young propagandist back in Wellesley College. FYI: She studied law at Yale which is why she knows just where her legal limits can be pushed.
Here’s Alinsky’s Rules:
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Doesn’t the above sound exactly like what she’s doing? The Donald Trump campaign would do well to read this and compare who Clinton’s using this to model her campaign to an evil, manipulative format duping thousands of people who are drinking her Koolaid.
Now let’s look at Alinsky’s Social State list which mirrors her “policies” she’s been pushing for years:
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
I was going to make some commentary but I think the above is quite self explanatory. If you can’t get what Clinton is doing from this list straight out of a Marxist/Communist/Socialist handbook, you’re to dense to get the exponents which would go along with this.
Therefore, for those of you who are getting it. Bravo! For those who don’t, you’re doomed to a life of being lead around by the nose, told what to do and basically being oppressed by your own self. I can’t help you.
As a Trump supporter, I know this evil which is Clinton will be defeated because the majority of Americans aren’t as stupid as she wants us to be. We’re not falling for any crap. Never have, never will.
WE’RE STICKING WITH TRUMP – YOU’RE WELCOME!
There’s Only One Fight – Hillary Rodham Thesis paper (Hillary Rodham Clinton) – http://www.hillaryclintonquarterly.com/documents/HillaryClintonThesis.pdf
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals – http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals
Saul Alinsky’s How To Create A Social State – http://investmentwatchblog.com/saul-alinskys-doctrine-8-steps-to-topple-a-nation-and-create-a-socialist-state/
Alinsky’s Daughter: Here’s the Truth About Hillary The Media Won’t Tell You – https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/08/alinskys-daughter-here-is-the-truth-about-hillary-the-media-will-not-tell-you
Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democrats – Dinesh D’Souza[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]